Sign in to follow this  
energia

SIDER 6 (with liveCPK) by juce

Messaggi raccomandati

Sider 6 is a helper program for PES 2020 and PES 2020 demo.
See doc/readme.txt for information on how to use it.
The livecpk/ball-root is an example of LiveCPK usage, with Champions League ball created by @Hawke.

[IMG]

Features v.6.0:
- time extender (match.minutes option)
- LiveCPK

Sider v6.0.1 for the demo:
https://mapote.com/pes/sider-6.0.1.zip

For the full game:
Sider 6.1.1
https://mapote.com/pes/sider-6.1.1.zip

- most of Lua scripting engine is supported (except for "kits"), including overlay
- camera module with Fanview camera controls and replays on/off switch. All credit to @nesa24 for game internals research.
- new event: "set_match_settings" - allows to enable extra time and penalties,
as well as set difficulty to 6 (Legend?).

See matchset.lua example module - you can see how the Legend difficulty can be set, and also extra time and penalties are turned on/off in there. Another fun module: snow.lua (disabled by default. Enable in sider.ini, if you want to use it). It enforces a snowy winter night will falling snow. I know... not everyone's cup of tea, but if you like to tinker with weather that's a way to do it.

This is probably the last sider release for the demo (unless critical bugs are found).
Once the full game is out, then i'll be able to implement all of the remaining features.

Oh, and … in theory, you should be able use last year's BallServer.lua by @zlac , just need to prepare the map fies and the content folder correctly. But that is all left as an "exercise for the reader" ;-)

credits: juce

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

SCOREBOARD SERVER for demo:

Scoreboards will change for every home team because there is no league in the demo I think it's the only thing that can be done until the game comes out only works for arsenal, manchester united, bayern munich, juventus and barcelona and Laliga, EPL, Bundesliga and Serie A scoreboards come with the module
How To Use
1-Download Sider 6.0.1 from this link and unpack it to the folder where the game is installed
2-Open the sider.ini file and add the line in the photo (lua.module = "DemoScoreboardServer.lua")
[IMG]
3-Download Scoreboard Server and unpack it to the folder where the game is installed
Scoreboard Server :

https://mega.nz/#!i4pn3SoJ!xMJBYYtvqUZhN4CnpdjSdDIhSPnGuCx_DI5XOYYXNm8

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Tunnel Switcher Module
Tunnels will change for every home team and only works for arsenal, manchester united, juventus and barcelona (only in allianz parque and neu sonne area)

How To Use
1-Download Sider 6.0.1 from this link and unpack it to the folder where the game is installed
2-Open the sider.ini file and add this line one line below the line in the photo (lua.module = "Tunnel.lua")
[IMG]
3-Download Tunnel Changer and unpack it to the folder where the game is installed
Tunnel Changer Link :
Spoiler

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Spoiler: Juventus
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Spoiler: Arsenal
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Spoiler: Manchester United
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

(i don't know "changer" correct word, my english bad and i did not do any design for tunnels but you can change it yourself if you want)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti