Sign in to follow this  
energia

CPY fixed 1.04.00 by NRG (compatible with DLC 3.0)

Messaggi raccomandati

For CPY users of the game, based on exe v.1.01.02, I edited that exe to be recognized by DLC 1.0/2.0 and 3.0 as if it was the new one v.1.04.00... In this way you will not have any issues to load the new DLC 1.0 , DLC 2.0 & DLC 3.0 exactly as it happens by original exe v.1.04.00 by Konami

Take into account that the exe remains the v.1.01.02 (although start screen will show you v. 1.04.00), so It doesn't modify gameplay and it doesn't adjust any bugs included into 1.01.02 exe

(For a real new cracked exe, you should hope into a new release by CPY TEAM, but I doubt they ever will do that)

Per chi usa il gioco versione CPY, che si basa sull'exe v. 1.01.02, ho editato tale eseguibile per essere riconosciuto dal DLC 1.0/DLC 2.0 e DLC 3.0 come se fosse il nuovo exe v. 1.04.00, in modo che non ci siano problemi a caricare i due dlc by konami, esattamente come avviene con l' exe v.1.04.00 originale di konami:

NOTE:

the CPY fixed 1.04.00 was released by me without any commercial target
and without a link with advertise clicks for money

So please respect my release...

I don't make any type of money for it so don't be a stupid youtuber/blogger
that make links with adfly clicks for money or for visualizations for get money for you by my release...

Respect the credits and share it free, without any type of money's target, linking this thread

Thank's in advanced

NRG (aka Energia)

DOWNLOAD...

password to extract the archive is attached to this post...

DLC 3.0 (magnet link for torrent):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5f012d655196ac1857b4e18e17338fa395f7c456&dn=DLC%203.0%20PES%202018&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

use QBittorrent for magnet link.

be sure your download folder inside your pes2018 Installation folder contains also DLC 1.0 and DLC 2.0

password.zip

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

But does anyone have the link for the fixed DLC v3 for PES 2018 players who use CPY ??

I added a magnet link for torrent in first page... (dlc 3.0)... i don't know if it needs a fix for cpy exe.... maybe it isn't necessary...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Maybe Kilay patch no compatible, now I use pte patch 4.0, and i select dlc 3, it works fine

Can you tell me which tattoo patch you are using ?? I think the tattoo patch I am using [260 Face and Tattoo REPACK AIO by bmS] is interfering with DLC v3.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Can you tell me which tattoo patch you are using ?? I think the tattoo patch I am using [260 Face and Tattoo REPACK AIO by bmS] is interfering with DLC v3.

nothing, in pte patch are included

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Nel pacchetto che ho scaricato ci stanno tutti e tre i dlc. Li devo sovrascrivere con gli altri dlc 1 e 2?

Se avevi già il dlc 1.0 e 2.0 non serve, aggiungi solo il dlc 3.0

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti