energia

pes2018.exe (fixed 1.03.00 for CPY) by NRG + DLC 1.0 & 2.0

Messaggi raccomandati

but why the game doesn't launch with this exe ?

It's because PESGalaxy using integrated original dt80_200E_x64.cpk.

#Sorry bout my past post (bcvb), I'm new & I'm not familiar with this forum language icon & button

EDIT by marcap : no problem ;)

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

@nicof86 if you find difficulty to add manually "fix dt80_200E_x64.cpk" when using PTE patch, you can try using Smoke patch X13 it has Integrated "fix dt80_200E_x64.cpk".

With Smoke patch X13 you don't need anything... Just this Game + their patch (X13).

For me... I'm using PTE patch and manually add dt80_200E_x64.cpk :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

till now I'm still wondering how they (Smoke team) do it?

You don't have to do anything after instaling their patch. Not even have to change the "exe" file with the "fix-exe".

I tried it my self. Emirates Stadium & Estadio Nacional de Chile load on the game. I check the Data Version and it's writen Data Pack 2.00

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

è possibile giocare online? quando lancio il gioco mi da gli errori gkcc2_200 e QIMJ693_200.

Ciao e grazie

P.S. ho aperto le porte del router e provato anche con il dmz, niente!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

è possibile giocare online? quando lancio il gioco mi da gli errori gkcc2_200 e QIMJ693_200.

Ciao e grazie

Se il gioco è craccato non puoi giocare online

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao e grazie

Ne parlano qui su Steam dei due errori https://steamcommunity.com/app/592580/discussions/0/2765630416829735004/

ma appunto se il gioco non è originale non puoi giocare online.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Just in case anyone here did not find Emirates Black on a day match. This is one of the solutions

it's on st052.cpk & st061.cpk inside dt80_200E_x64.cpk.tried edited those 2 files. and Black Emirates is fix :)

And now just waited for the right "exe & exe extension" which is modify gameplay and adjust any bugs

Try Fix 1.03 Updated Link from Del Choc youtube video description. And I wait anyone here comments :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Just in case anyone here did not find Emirates Black on a day match. This is one of the solutions

it's on st052.cpk & st061.cpk inside dt80_200E_x64.cpk.tried edited those 2 files. and Black Emirates is fix :)

And now just waited for the right "exe & exe extension" which is modify gameplay and adjust any bugs

Try Fix 1.03 Updated Link from Del Choc youtube video description. And I wait anyone here comments :)

but an update exe crack can do only cpy group

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

but an update exe crack can do only cpy group

So does Black Emirates Stadiums problem. Black Stadium only found/felt by "non-origin" users.

Because in original game there is no Black Emirates Stadiums problem/it's working fine (correct me if I'm wrong)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

So does Black Emirates Stadiums problem. Black Stadium only found/felt by "non-origin" users.

Because in original game there is no Black Emirates Stadiums problem/it's working fine (correct me if I'm wrong)

with original game no problem, new stadium works fine

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

with original game no problem, new stadium works fine

YES!! that's exactly what I talking about :)

Non-Origin users/cpy group/CPY users need modified dt80_200E_x64.cpk to avoid two problems:

1. Get stuck on loading before match.

2. Get Emirates Black Problem.

example:

DLC 2.0 CPY fixed provide in this thread first page only eliminate the first problem (Get stuck on loading before match). To Eliminate number 2 problem you have to modified it once again by editing st052.cpk & st061.cpk inside dt80_200E_x64.cpk.

>>>After you get inside st052.cpk & st061.cpk.... Find 4 files... "light_st052_df.fpk & light_st052_df.fpkd"... "light_st061_df.fpk & light_st061_df.fpkd"

Delete Those 4 files, replace it using/copy "light_st052_dr.fpk & light_st052_dr.fpkd"... "light_st061_dr.fpk & light_st061_dr.fpkd" which already in the same folder. Don't forget to name the new 4 replacer files exactly like the 4 files that you delete before.

>>>Create new st052.cpk & st061.cpk after that editing step above.

>>>Put back new st052.cpk & st061.cpk into dt80_200E_x64.cpk. Then Create The All NEW dt80_200E_x64.cpk

>>>Put The All NEW dt80_200E_x64.cpk back to Game Download Folder to replace the old fix dt80_200E_x64.cpk

Now Non-Origin users/cpy group/CPY users free from "Get stuck on loading before match" & "Get Emirates Black Problem"

Only one more obstacle. They (CPYgroup) need "The Real CPY exe & exe extension" to make all fixtures from DLC 2.0 came out (can modify gameplay and adjust any bugs)

And I want your opinion about Del Choc youtube video description Fix 1.03 exe & exe extension functioning as "The Real CPY exe & exe extension"

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

YES!! that's exactly what I talking about :)

Non-Origin users/cpy group/CPY users need modified dt80_200E_x64.cpk to avoid two problems:

1. Get stuck on loading before match.

2. Get Emirates Black Problem.

example:

DLC 2.0 CPY fixed provide in this thread first page only eliminate the first problem (Get stuck on loading before match). To Eliminate number 2 problem you have to modified it once again by editing st052.cpk & st061.cpk inside dt80_200E_x64.cpk.

>>>After you get inside st052.cpk & st061.cpk.... Find 4 files... "light_st052_df.fpk & light_st052_df.fpkd"... "light_st061_df.fpk & light_st061_df.fpkd"

Delete Those 4 files, replace it using/copy "light_st052_dr.fpk & light_st052_dr.fpkd"... "light_st061_dr.fpk & light_st061_dr.fpkd" which already in the same folder. Don't forget to name the new 4 replacer files exactly like the 4 files that you delete before.

>>>Create new st052.cpk & st061.cpk after that editing step above.

>>>Put back new st052.cpk & st061.cpk into dt80_200E_x64.cpk. Then Create The All NEW dt80_200E_x64.cpk

>>>Put The All NEW dt80_200E_x64.cpk back to Game Download Folder to replace the old fix dt80_200E_x64.cpk

Now Non-Origin users/cpy group/CPY users free from "Get stuck on loading before match" & "Get Emirates Black Problem"

Only one more obstacle. They (CPYgroup) need "The Real CPY exe & exe extension" to make all fixtures from DLC 2.0 came out (can modify gameplay and adjust any bugs)

And I want your opinion about Del Choc youtube video description Fix 1.03 exe & exe extension functioning as "The Real CPY exe & exe extension"

1) The problem isn't only Emirates Stadium, but Estadio Nacional de Chile too

2) that exe file I don't try it, do you try it?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

YES!! that's exactly what I talking about :) Non-Origin users/cpy group/CPY users need modified dt80_200E_x64.cpk to avoid two problems:1. Get stuck on loading before match.2. Get Emirates Black Problem.example: DLC 2.0 CPY fixed provide in this thread first page only eliminate the first problem (Get stuck on loading before match). To Eliminate number 2 problem you have to modified it once again by editing st052.cpk & st061.cpk inside dt80_200E_x64.cpk.>>>After you get inside st052.cpk & st061.cpk.... Find 4 files... "light_st052_df.fpk & light_st052_df.fpkd"... "light_st061_df.fpk & light_st061_df.fpkd"Delete Those 4 files, replace it using/copy "light_st052_dr.fpk & light_st052_dr.fpkd"... "light_st061_dr.fpk & light_st061_dr.fpkd" which already in the same folder. Don't forget to name the new 4 replacer files exactly like the 4 files that you delete before.>>>Create new st052.cpk & st061.cpk after that editing step above.>>>Put back new st052.cpk & st061.cpk into dt80_200E_x64.cpk. Then Create The All NEW dt80_200E_x64.cpk>>>Put The All NEW dt80_200E_x64.cpk back to Game Download Folder to replace the old fix dt80_200E_x64.cpkNow Non-Origin users/cpy group/CPY users free from "Get stuck on loading before match" & "Get Emirates Black Problem" Only one more obstacle. They (CPYgroup) need "The Real CPY exe & exe extension" to make all fixtures from DLC 2.0 came out (can modify gameplay and adjust any bugs)And I want your opinion about Del Choc youtube video description Fix 1.03 exe & exe extension functioning as "The Real CPY exe & exe extension"

You need to either explain your steps more clearly or word your explanation better!

For example, what does this even mean

"Delete Those 4 files, replace it using/copy "light_st052_dr.fpk & light_st052_dr.fpkd"... "light_st061_dr.fpk & light_st061_dr.fpkd" which already in the same folder"

Do you mean create a copy of

light_st052_dr.fpk & light_st052_dr.fpkd

and rename these new files as

light_st052_df.fpk & light_st052_df.fpkd

or what do you even mean ??

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You need to either explain your steps more clearly or word your explanation better!

For example, what does this even mean

"Delete Those 4 files, replace it using/copy "light_st052_dr.fpk & light_st052_dr.fpkd"... "light_st061_dr.fpk & light_st061_dr.fpkd" which already in the same folder"

Do you mean create a copy of

light_st052_dr.fpk & light_st052_dr.fpkd

light_st052_df.fpk & light_st052_df.fpkd

or what do you even mean ??

That's right my friend. look like you explain it better than me (sorry if I didn't explained clear enough)

Repeat your step above with st061.cpk

create a copy of

light_st061_dr.fpk & light_st061_dr.fpkd

light_st061_df.fpk & light_st061_df.fpkd

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

@Pesmania2001

Regarding your question, "2) that exe file I don't try it, do you try it?"

Yes my friend, I'm already tried that exe and those exe extension files.

That's appear clearly have a similar effect like PES2018 CPY fixed 1.03.00 by NRG (aka energia)

In this way "you will not have any issues to load the new DLC 1.0 and DLC 2.0, exactly as it happens by original exe v.1.03.00 by Konami"

and "start screen will show you v. 1.03.00"

Only 1 thing I can't confirm by my self and need you guys own opinion.

"Does Fix 1.03 Updated in that youtube description does modify gameplay and it does adjust any bugs?"

because Energia him self, clearly said in this Thread first page "that his PES2018 CPY fixed 1.03.00 doesn't modify gameplay and it doesn't adjust any bugs."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

@Pesmania2001

Regarding your question, "2) that exe file I don't try it, do you try it?"

Yes my friend, I'm already tried that exe and those exe extension files.

That's appear clearly have a similar effect like PES2018 CPY fixed 1.03.00 by NRG (aka energia)

In this way "you will not have any issues to load the new DLC 1.0 and DLC 2.0, exactly as it happens by original exe v.1.03.00 by Konami"

and "start screen will show you v. 1.03.00"

Only 1 thing I can't confirm by my self and need you guys own opinion.

"Does Fix 1.03 Updated in that youtube description does modify gameplay and it does adjust any bugs?"

because Energia him self, clearly said in this Thread first page "that his PES2018 CPY fixed 1.03.00 doesn't modify gameplay and it doesn't adjust any bugs."

That exe in youtube does modify gameplay and bugs, it's the same of Energia

I found the dlc 2.0 fixed for the Emirates stadium only for the moment, it works

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I think that Pesmania2001 forgot to write "does not modify" the gameplay.

What NRG did was an exe that Pes2018 recognize to have the new DLC but only the original EXE cracked by CPY can modify the gameplay.

The EXE by NRG is used in different sites or Youtube and people says that they did it but it is not true and doesn't not modify the gameplay.

Read here :

http://www.pesmania.it/forum/topic/22414-pes2018exe-fixed-10300-for-cpy-by-nrg-dlc-10-20/?p=238112

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I think that Pesmania2001 forgot to write "does not modify" the gameplay.

What NRG did was an exe that Pes2018 recognize to have the new DLC but only the original EXE cracked by CPY can modify the gameplay.

The EXE by NRG is used in different sites or Youtube and people says that they did it but it is not true and doesn't not modify the gameplay.

Read here :

http://www.pesmania.it/forum/topic/22414-pes2018exe-fixed-10300-for-cpy-by-nrg-dlc-10-20/?p=238112

I agree

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi, where should we paste the .cpk and does it need to be renamed to an existing file name?

Thank you!

Create new DpFileList using "PES2018 DpFileList Generator 1.1" with that .cpk included.

Or you can watch this youtube video to show you how to fix black stadium using that "FIX_DLC2_BY_Abdelhafid and PCPRO"

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

16 NOV. 2017 UPDATE:

For CPY users of the game, based on exe v.1.01.02, I edited that exe to be recognized by DLC 1.0 as if it was the new one v.1.03.00... In this way you will not have any issues to load the new DLC 1.0 and DLC 2.0, exactly as it happens by original exe v.1.03.00 by Konami

Take into account that the exe remains the v.1.01.02 (although start screen will show you v. 1.03.00), so It doesn't modify gameplay and it doesn't adjust any bugs included into 1.01.02 exe

(For a real new cracked exe, you should hope into a new release by CPY TEAM, but I doubt they ever will do that)

Per chi usa il gioco versione CPY, che si basa sull'exe v. 1.01.02, ho editato tale eseguibile per essere riconosciuto dal DLC 1.0 e dal DLC 2.0 come se fosse il nuovo exe v. 1.03.00, in modo che non ci siano problemi a caricare i due dlc by konami, esattamente come avviene con l' exe v.1.03.00 originale di konami:

NOTE:

the CPY fixed 1.03.00 was released by me without any commercial target

and without a link with advertise clicks for money

So please respect my release...

I don't make any type of money for it so don't be a stupid youtuber/blogger

that make links with adfly clicks for money or for visualizations for get money for you by my release...

Respect the credits and share it free, without any type of money's target, linking this thread

Thank's in advanced

NRG (aka Energia)

PES2018 CPY fixed 1.03.00 by NRG (aka energia):

https://mega.nz/#!C5YDUb6Q

Mega decription_key(2) is attached to this thread...

password to extract the archive:

Immagine Postata

KONAMI's DataPacks:

DLC 1.0:

https://doc-10-80-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/ha0ro937gcuc7l7deffksulhg5h7mbp1/7d8cn1st16cfvb767p70i069j7ne8gac/1511344800000/09054213156575804126/*/0B5e-lpZQnrysaWpKMm5ISFd6S0U?e=download

https://userscloud.com/ta9rssasc745

DLC 2.0 orginal by konami:

(via torrent):

https://download1620.mediafire.com/s2y6ca6df2lg/onpi1ig4m992y44/DLC+2.0+PES+2018..torrent

(mediafire):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g8nppadh00xmx1u/PES+2018+Data+Pack+2.rar

NOTE regarding DLC 2.0:

if for some reason the original dlc 2.0 by konami makes issues with your cpy game, try to use this version:

DLC 2.0 CPY fixed:

https://www.file-upload.com/huq16n7xqp5j

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pplxi4h0q78p48h/PES+2018+Data+Pack+2+For+CPY.rar

https://www.fshare.vn/file/KBKOEP32RD8Q

DLC 2.0 CPY FIX for Estadio Nacional de chile and exterior & emerate stadium day fine to day rainy :

https://mega.nz/#!Ei4lTKbK!G4GU_mxxpHKHSDQXq9ObYcKjR6xHbSfY6NnKPEPXIkE

HOW TO USE:

Overwrite your pes2018.exe, with the one you downloaded in this thread, into main installation folder of game

DLC 1.0 & DLC 2.0 extracted files need to be added inside your "download" folder within the main installation folder of game... You can create "download" folder manually if you haven't it

baris has updated dipfilelist generator for dlc 2.0 so to update it you just have to click "Update DLC" inside the tool

so...regenerate a new dpfilelist file (inside your download folder) with dpfilelist generator (only if your third party patch doesn't have a valid dpfilelist that already includes DLC 1.0 & DLC 2.0+fix for stadiums)

Scusa l'ignoranza NRG, per pes-cpy2018 serve un wrapper ad hoc?

Grazie in anticipo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Buon pomeriggio, perdonate l'ignoranza, con cpy-pes2018 serve un wrapper ad hoc?

Devi crearti un wrapper e dopo aggiungere la crack cpy, poi sostituisci l'exe con quello di Energia nella cartella dove hai installato Pes

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Importante uso un iMac processore 2.7 GHz